Testing can be an excellent way to establish a baseline for your health and to discover more about what’s going on inside your body. That means we can assess your specific treatment needs more quickly.
Cascade Health offers a number of tests including:
- Cereals – Corn, Durum Wheat, Gluten, Oats, Rice, Rye, Wheat.
- Nuts & Beans – Almond, Brazil Nut, Cashew, Cocoa Bean, Peanut, Legume Mix (pea, lentil, haricot), Soya Bean, Walnut.
- Meats – Beef, Chicken, Lamb, Pork.
- Fish – Freshwater Fish Mix (salmon, trout), Shellfish Mix (shrimp, prawn, crab, lobster, mussel), Tuna, White Fish Mix (haddock, cod, plaice)
- Vegetables – Broccoli, Cabbage, Carrot, Celery, Cucumber, Leek, Peppers (red, green, yellow), Potato (white).
- Fruits – Apple, Blackcurrant, Grapefruit, Melon Mix (cantaloupe/rockmelon, watermelon), Olive, Orange & Lemon, Strawberry, Tomato
- Other – Egg (whole), Cow’s Milk, Garlic, Ginger, Mushroom, Tea, Yeast (Brewer’s and baker’s).
In-clinic testing costs
IgG Food Intolerance (56 foods) – $250
Urinary Indican Test – $15
From time to time, depending on your specific health issue, other tests may also be needed to give further information. Such testing is done by pathology lab and those tests include:
- Hair Mineral Analysis
- Salivary hormone profiles
- Metabolic profiles
- Genetic diagnostic testing